Full Circle Stables strives to help add to your ‘bag of tools’ so you and your horse become better partners and progress toward your specific goals.
We value various points of view and the knowledge other professionals can contribute to your training. Whether you show and compete, enjoy a quiet trail ride, or something in-between, we offer workshop and clinic opportunities aligned with our horse and rider education philosophy to complement your goals and further your education.
Upcoming 2013 Events
- TBA winter Dickcey Boutelle Gibson of Middletown, MD. Graduate of The Royal Swedish Riding School Stockholm Sweden, winner 1984 Olympic 3-Day Eventing Trials. Very accomplished and great with young horses and problem solving; also available for private lessons. At FSC or your location.
- TBA Balanced Seat Riding Clinics.
- Eco-tourism in the Treasure Coast Naturalist guided horse-back tours of any of the thousands of acres of preserve lands and trails. Enjoy bird watching, natural history, local flora and fauna and the history of America’s final frontier (and you thought it was Alaska!). Various locations. Your date to be arranged.
Event offered in 2012
- Clinic and Coaching at Full Circle Stables featuring Heiner Jeibmann and Kim Anaston-Karas.
- Kim Anaston-Karas Clinics, Cape Cod, MA.Second annual visit.
- Centered Riding Clinic with Judy Cross-Strehlke (Advanced Centered Riding Instructor Level IV) of Dover ME.
- T’ai Chi, Chi Gung for Riders. Exercises you can do in the barn prior to riding for optimum relaxation and feel. Sara Stenson.
- Intensive equine massage therapy and body work program. and week long essentials equine massage. Prairie Winds Art of Equine Massage College.
- Chi Gung and Balanced Seat Riding Clinic. Friday night ground exercises, Saturday mounted sessions.
- Master Saddle Fitter Bev Harrison of Boulder CO. Certified by Society of Master Saddlers, U.K., Ltd.