Our guiding principle is to encourage harmony between horse and rider; achieving the ‘Perfect Ride’ through harmony of a partnership regardless of saddle type.
As an education center we believe there are many facets to good horse(wo)manship. These include:
- Biomechanically correct and relaxed riding position which allows you to feel and influence your horse so to be clear, soft and efficient in your aids
- Be compassionate in your training, whether in the saddle or on the ground
- Understanding the synergy between proper care (you, vet and farrier), ground work (natural horsemanship and manners), and riding
- How feel and communication will be enhanced through myofascial massage and Chi energy body work that allows the horse to travel freely
- Truly respect the horse’s gentle nature and his willingness to please
- It doesn’t matter what type of saddle you ride, it just matters that you have a desire to achieve that perfect ride with your equine partner
Riding lessons and schooling are $65 per session. We recommend a minimum of three session for the best learning experience.
Equine body work/massage, fitness and nutrition consultation are available for an additional fee. For more information about our training methods or to schedule an appointment, please use our contact form.